- A full and detailed written proposal for your catering will be supplied along with a request for a non-refundable deposit to secure the date.
- An interim payment (for larger events) may be requested. Full payment is payable by or on the day of the event.
- You will be notified of the date on which I need to know final numbers (usually one week before the event).
- Cancellation by you will result in the loss of your deposit.
- In the unlikely event that I cannot do your catering (e.g. through accident/illness) I will endeavour to help you find an appropriate alternative caterer. All monies paid to me will be refunded.
- Passionate Food Ltd has full Public Liability Insurance and follows strict HACCP guidelines for food production and service. Any food, by agreement, left with the client after the event becomes their responsibility as I cannot vouch for safe storage.
- China, cutlery, glass and equipment hire can be co-ordinated by me through local hire companies who will invoice you directly. You will be responsible for any losses or breakages.
- Passionate Food reserves the right to substitute ingredients for a similar alternative should they not be available.
Any special terms and conditions pertaining to an individual event will be notified in the formal proposal.